1. What is a change in reporting entity is? Please provide a real world example.
2. Please explain the difference between a change in accounting principle and a change in accounting estimate. Provide an example of each situation.`
3. What would a real world example of a change in accounting principle? What was the change and what were the facts and circumstances?
4. If a material accounting error from a prior year is detected, what type of accounting treatment is required to address these errors?
5. What would be Counterbalancing errors on a balance sheet or income statement.
6. What would be Non-counter balancing errors on a balance sheet or income statement.
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are: