1. Solve the expression: 5(B – 4) = 10 .
2. Solve the following equation for the variable L : p = 2L + 2w
3. Complete the following table for the equation y = x – 3
4. Find the slope-intercept equation of the line passing through (1,2) with a slope of m = 3?
5. Draw the graph of the following linear function and give the domain and range: f(x) = – ½x+5
6. Solve the following equation: | x | = 3
7. Give the inequality whose graph is shown below.
8. Evaluate the following expression when x = 3 and y = 2: 2xy – x² y
9. Completely factor the following expression: 16x4 – 81y4
10. Perform the following division: (y² + 10y + 21) ÷ (y + 7)
11. Solve the inequality below and write the solutions in interval notation: |2m + 3| < 13
12. Write the numeral 0.0685 in scientific notation
13. Given f(x) = -6x – 1, find f(2)
14. Write the equation of the line with a slope of 2 and passing through the point (-5, 3)
15. Simplify the following expression completely:
16. Solve the system of equations given below :
17. Do the following lines intersect? Yes or no, together with the point of intersection, if any exists.
18. Compute the determinant :
19. Compute the distance between the two points (1 – √2 , -1) and (2 + √2, 4)
20. Rationalize the denominator of
21. At what x values does the parabola y = x² – 5x +4 intersect at the x axis?
22. The surface area (A) of a sphere with radius (r) is given by A = 4πr². Solve this formula for r.
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are: