Review the financial information pertaining to Lee College in problem 11-8 in your text. Prepare the following:
- A Statement of Activities using the format presented in Illustration 10-1.
- A Statement of Unrestricted Revenues, Expenses, and Other Changes in Unrestricted Net Assets.
- A Statement of Changes in Net Assets.
Your paper must:
- Include both the completed financial statements and detailed analysis of the data provided.
- Explain the process by which you completed the final statements and include any applicable supporting information computations and explanations.
- Offer an in-depth analysis of the financial health of Lee College.
The Final Project
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of Final Project
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the project with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.