Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation containing 10 new slides. Include detailed speaker notes with each slide. The presentation should help them with the questions they have as follows:
- Why was it necessary to implement IPv6? Logically support your rationale.
- How do you properly abbreviate an IPv6 address? Provide a detailed example.
- What two 64-bit parts are contained in an IPv6 address, and what does each part represent? Provide a detailed example.
- What is the difference between an anycast address and a unicast address? Logically describe the important differences.
- How can you easily identify IPv6 multicast addresses? Provide a good example.
- What commands are used to apply initial router configurations? Provide an example from one of the labs.
- What commands are used to apply the VLANs and Trunk configurations? Provide an example from one of the labs.