Analysis and Synthesis of Prior Research Paper
Prepare an academic paper (5-7 pages not including cover page or references) in APA format containing analysis and synthesis of prior research, which will be posted to the Group Discussion area for interaction with your colleagues.??This analysis will be an open-ended introduction??to explaining how multicultural leadership can be modeled and implemented in occupational settings. Your goal, as the presenter, should be to persuade your discussants that the approach(es) you have analyzed and synthesized are a sound means for discovering new meaning in global leadership competencies. You should acknowledge that there are other models or means to study leaders in multicultural environments, but you should strive to be as persuasive as possible that the specific concepts and operationalizations you have reviewed are exciting research avenues and that they are potentially breakthrough areas in the understanding of global leadership effectiveness.
Your paper and presentation should contain the following elements:
- An incorporation and analysis of at least 4 of the required resources from this pair of weeks
- The incorporation and analysis of 3 additional resources from the Walden Library
- An identification of principal schools of thought, tendencies in the academic literature, or commonalities that define the academic scholarship regarding your topic
- An evaluation of the main concepts with a focus on their application to management practice and their impact on positive social change
- Direct evidence of addressing the learning outcomes from this pair of weeks.
In addition to the above elements, the Group Leader(s) for this week will focus thematically on:
Assessing the evolution of multicultural management ethics theory from the foundational thinking in the field to present-day concepts.
Evaluating how multiculturalism affects an organization’s management.
Synthesizing the conclusions and outcomes of literature in the field of global social responsibilities.
Addressing the level to which the leaders’ integrity, ethical awareness, motivation and ethical accountability affect organizational decision making.
Providing examples of how the ethics of the global leader may affect the organization.
All kinds of papers in all subject areas
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are:
- Custom essays
- Dissertations and theses (undergraduate, Master's, PhD)
- Research and term papers
- Courseworks and case studies
- Admission essays and personal statements, etc.