Write a 2-3 page paper in which you:
- Identify and explain the main sections of the annual report.
- Discuss the key factors that influenced the company’s financial performance during the year.
- Discuss the primary assets held by the company.
- Explain how management characterizes the internal control environment of the company.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. State the company name and reporting period on which you will be reporting on the cover page, such as “Coca-Cola, Fiscal Year 2010” The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and principles in accounting, the components of the accounting equation, the primary financial accounting equation, and financial statements and reports.
- Analyze the basic concepts related to accounting information systems.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in financial accounting.
- Write clearly and concisely about financial accounting using proper writing mechanics.