ART APPRECIATION DISCUSSION FOR PROF ELUID P ONLY
Sorry for this last minute submission.?? Please let me know if you are able to complete today as it is due today.?? Maybe if you??can have it completed by 7pm that would be great.?? I will pay extra if you can complete.
Many works of art use symbols to communicate meaning. Research the definition of the word ???symbol,??? and complete the following:
- Select a work of art by??ONE (1) of the following artists:??
- Tiziano Vecelli (known as Titian)??
- Leonardo Da Vinci??
- Michelangelo Buonarotti??
- Raphael Sanzio??
- Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio??
- Gian Lorenzo Bernini??
Paste an image of the art work directly into the DB window. Include the name of the artist, the title of the art work, the materials used and the year it was created.
- Research the use of symbols in art using the course resources, intellipath, the textbook, and/or the library.??
- Identify the use of TWO (2) symbols in the work
Respond to the following in your post:
- Describe and explain each of the specific symbols used in the art.
- What were their meanings when the artist placed them in the work? Indicate research about the meaning of the symbols used.
Find??ONE (1) symbols??you encounter every day in your environment, and answer the following questions:
- Explain the meaning of the symbols and what??it communicates.??
- How is the symbol you see in your everyday environment different from those used in paintings from the Renaissance?
- Paste an image of the symbol you chose directly into the DB window. You can take a photo or draw it yourself. Do not post as an attachment
All kinds of papers in all subject areas
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are:
- Custom essays
- Dissertations and theses (undergraduate, Master's, PhD)
- Research and term papers
- Courseworks and case studies
- Admission essays and personal statements, etc.