Assessment of Community-Level Barriers
For the second written assignment of the course, you will continue in the design of your proposed model program by demonstrating your understanding of your selected population???s challenges, which negatively impact this group???s health and well-being. Based on this week???s research, conduct an assessment of the barriers, limitations, and other distinguishing features, as they exist within your community.
- Prepare a recap of the model program for your community that you originally shared in the week 2 written assignment.?? As stated in the Week Two directions, changes to the potential program can be made as you research and develop the focus of the program.
- Analyze and discuss at least three critical barriers that impact the health and well-being of your chosen group; one must be a micro-level (individual) barrier that is financial, one must be a macro-level (community/state) barrier that relates to access and funding for care, and?? the third barrier may be one of your choosing.
- Discuss at least one proposed solution for each barrier. Your solution for the micro barrier must include an analysis of various potential funding options (both independent and integrated). Your solution for the macro barrier must include an analysis of financing resources for health care.
- Research and analyze the regulatory, legal, ethical, and accreditation requirements and issues for the service(s) offered in your proposed program.?? Discuss how each will impact the management of the program.
Your assignment should be a minimum of three pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and should include a minimum of three scholarly sources cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Please note: All assignments in this course are progressive; therefore you should use the same population selected in your Week Two assignment. The Week Two assignment???s contents do not need to be re-submitted with this assignment.
All kinds of papers in all subject areas
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are:
- Custom essays
- Dissertations and theses (undergraduate, Master's, PhD)
- Research and term papers
- Courseworks and case studies
- Admission essays and personal statements, etc.