Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Outline a plan for the development of an addressing and naming model in an environment of the following scenario:
- Ten (10) departments in a 1,000-employee organization
- Equal separation by geography
- Use a common data center of twenty (20) backend enterprise servers
- Analyze the functional problems of throughput, delay, and packet loss as it pertains to your plan.
- Analyze and explain how you would use DNS in your plan.
- Compose a two-paragraph executive summary highlighting the main points of your plan.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the protocols and foundations of the Internet.
- Develop a communication networking infrastructure plan to address and solve a proposed business problem.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communication networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.