Culture, Diversity, and Leadership
The workplace is becoming more culturally diverse. It is important for leaders to understand and manage the differences in workplace culture and diversity.
- Describe a time when you experienced culture or diversity differences in the workplace (either at your current or past place of work).
- Based on these differences explain the following:
- Describe the differences in culture and diversity by using Cultural Dimensions.
- Compare and contrast your culture or the diversity factors with the differences that were presented in the workplace.
- Explain how you or your leader handled the cultural or diversity differences.
- Determine how these differences could have been mitigated.
- Examine the leadership style that you or your leader used to manage these differences.