Select a person to interview, who works or is somehow involved with the field of sport science. The person you select should have some exposure or experience, either professionally or personally, with drugs in relation to sports or athletic performance.
Your paper should be at least 5 pages, APA formatted, with title page, reference page (if applicable), and double spaced.
You will need to include an opening paragraph, introducing the person you inverviewed and how you are acquainted with them.
Next, you will need to ask the following questions, at the very least (feel free to add more questions at the end if you so choose. Be sure to type their answer below each question, as you hear it. Here is the list of questions you will need to ask:
1. How long have you been in your profession?
2. What requirements did you have to meet to be in the profession?
3. Are there any licenses or continuing education units you have to get each year or maintain?
4. What do you like most/least about your job?
5. What degree did you pursue to be in this field?
6. What is a typical day in your profession?
7. What do you recommend to someone who is trying to get into your field?
8. Where do you see your field in the next 10 years?
9. Are there any career advancements in your profession what are they?
10. What experience or exposure to you have to the use of drugs in sports?
11. What do you see as the single, biggest issue facing the use of drugs in sports?
12. What is your opinion concerning performance enhancing substances used during athletic performance? Agree, disagree, and why?
13. Are there any substances or supplements you support or believe are okay to use? If so, which ones?
14. …..Come up with more questions you think of for the interview as they pertain specifically to your interview topic or situation.