Technology and Communication Presentation
repare an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation evaluating the effect of technology on human communication across cultures. Include introduction, conclusion, and reference slides.
• For Local Campus students, these are 8- to 12-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
• For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Answer the following questions in your presentation and provide an example with each answer:
• How has technology increased contact among people who are similar?
• How has technology increased contact among people who are different?
• How does technology strengthen communication within diasporic groups?
• How does technology improve individuals’ identity management?
• What are some potential implications of increased access to communication technology?
Refer to Ch. 1 of Intercultural Communication in Contexts, the University Library, and the Internet in creating this presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.