I have a project in finance I need done. I attached the details. There must be NO PLAGIARISM, thank you. Atleast 15 Pages in18hours
Students should familiarize themselves with bonds and/or preferred stock as an investment opportunity and as a source of funds. In this assignment, students will determine why a fixed-income security may be offered by a firm, what features it must have in order to be attractive to investors, and what kind of financial results were achieved as a result. Balance sheet accounts as well as certain ratios are to be analyzed.
· Papers should be 10 to 20 pages in length, 10-point font, and double-spaced; and should include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body of the report, summary or conclusion, and works cited.
· Even though this is not a scientific-type writing assignment and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important. At least six authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled “Works Cited.”
· Appropriate citations are required.
· All DeVry University policies are in effect including the plagiarism policy.
· Any questions about this paper may be discussed in the weekly Q & A discussion topic.
· This paper is worth 170 total points and will be graded on quality of research topic and paper information, use of citations, grammar, and sentence structure. See the grading rubric; this is also available in Doc Sharing.
Students should pick a company that has issued bonds in the last three years so that the Internet can provide sufficient financial data for analysis.
Post in the Journal (a) your company choice, (b) the security offered, and (c) when that security was issued. It’s suggested that you work on at least one of each of the remaining sections each week.
The final report is made up of separate sections for each milestone listed below. Each section should be approximately one page (excluding charts, graphs, etc.).
Important: When preparing your report, separate the sections with headings that are the same as the highlighted milestones below.