Benchmark- Characteristics of Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities and Strategies to Teach Individuals With EBD
Make a three-column chart with the following column headings:?? Observation, Reflection, and Recommendation. Using your notes from your practicum experience, complete the columns according to the following:
- iIn the Observation column, explain what you observed in terms of instructional practice, behavior interventions and modifications, and systems. Be thorough and complete in your observations.
- In the Reflection column, write your reflection in terms of whether or not you believe this instruction, behavior, or system is effective. Do this for each observation you make. Support your opinion with information you have gained from this course (lecture, text, discussion, etc.).
- In the Recommendation column, discuss what you would recommend in terms of improving that which you observed (be specific). Use the course lectures, readings, and discussion forum to inform this recommendation.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
All kinds of papers in all subject areas
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are:
- Custom essays
- Dissertations and theses (undergraduate, Master's, PhD)
- Research and term papers
- Courseworks and case studies
- Admission essays and personal statements, etc.