BSOP 434 Week 3 Quiz – Version 1
- Page 1
1. (TCO 2) Which of the following are not key attributes of supply chain management? (Points : 3)
2. (TCO 2) Sorting customers into groups with similar logistical needs and wants and then providing them with the service appropriate to those needs and wants is known as: (Points : 3)
3. (TCO 2) The current Global Supply Chain Forum (GSCF) model identifies ____________ key processes associated with supply chain management. (Points : 3)
4. (TCO 2) Cooperative supply chain relationships developed to enhance the overall business performance of both parties is a definition of: (Points : 3)
5. (TCO 1) The EOQ determines:
6. (TCO 1) The reorder point (ROP) is defined as the:
7. (TCO 1) A commonly used estimate for inventory carrying costs is ____.
- Page 2
1. (TCO 3) A transportation manager who purchases a prespecified level of transportation services, regardless of the mode(s) and/or carrier(s) providing the transportation services, is known as a(n):
2. (TCO 3) Based on cost, speed, and capacity, which of the following modes is most suitable for high-value, low-volume products (may be perishable or otherwise require urgent delivery)?
3. (TCO 3) Which mode was not the best or worst on any of the six attributes (e.g., capability, flexibility, etc.) used to compare the modes?
4. (TCO 4) What is a free trade zone? What functions might be performed in it?
5. (TCO 3) What are the five modes of transportation a firm can use?
6. (TCO 6) What is order management?
7. (TCO 5) What is package monitoring?