Answer the Following Questions:
1. Jackson, even-numbered Chapter Exercises, pp. 335-337.
2. Explain the difference between multiple independent variables and multiple levels of independent variables. Which is better?
3. What is blocking and how does it reduce “noise”? What is a disadvantage of blocking?
4. What is a factor? How can the use of factors benefit a design?
5. Explain main effects and interaction effects.
6. How does a covariate reduce noise?
7. Describe and explain three trade-offs present in experiments.