Scenario: A gaming company has many computer systems but no formal methodology to make changes to these systems.
Create a 3- to 4-page change management methodology using Microsoft® Word that details the steps that should be taken when a change is recommended for any system. Include the following:
- IT governance committee you would put in place to review and prioritize changes based on business needs and objectives and the severity of the change.
- A mock-up of the form the stakeholder fills out to request a system change (a stakeholder would be an end-user, manager, or IT staff member).
- Define the process used to evaluate system changes, including any effect on budgeting and resources, such as time or people, or the severity of the change.
- The decision-making process used to determine whether internal staff or contractors should be used to complete a system change. Include IT sourcing and contracting recommended practices.
- The importance of configuration management requirements and their impact on a software system.
- The methods you would use for handling conflict and other problems as they arise during a project.
- The process you would use to evaluate the success of the system change.
Follow APA formatting requirements.