You are the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) at your organization. As the CHRO, one of your primary roles is to be the workforce strategist. Your organization is planning to expand business operations to your neighboring state by opening an office. As a result of this expansion, your organization needs to make sure that the best and brightest employees are recruited to fill key roles at the new office. Write a 4-6 page research paper using APA style outlining the steps involved in recruiting the staff at the new office.
- The student researched the legal status affecting the selection and hiring of employees.
- The student identified the number and type of positions that need to be filled at the new office. Moreover, the student discussed qualifications, e.g., education level and the number of years of experience, associated with each position.
- The student researched, evaluated and chose several selection devices such as interviews or ability tests to reject or accept applicants. Moreover, the student assessed the weaknesses and strengths of these selection devices.
- The student researched, evaluated and chose whether or not to utilize integrity testing and drug testing.
- The student applied correct APA, style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- The student supported the research paper with at least four different scholarly sources such as research journals, research studies, government or accredited educational institutions websites.