Select a provider or health care facility coder/biller to interview and review the process they go through to satisfy reimbursement requirements for billing purposes.
Write a paper of 750-1,000 words that describes the processes that are utilized in producing a final bill. Include in the paper:
- How health care charging and pricing processes are different from those in other industries.
- How private and government insurers and payers impact actual reimbursement.
- Cite a minimum of three references to support your rationale.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
All kinds of papers in all subject areas
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are:
- Custom essays
- Dissertations and theses (undergraduate, Master's, PhD)
- Research and term papers
- Courseworks and case studies
- Admission essays and personal statements, etc.