I need help figuring out why my SPSS output is incorrect. I am looking for someone to do the corrections necessary.
Below is an outline of the corrections needed. You will need SPSS software for this home work.??
1.???Something is wrong with the output tables. The sample size should be 105. The case processing table shows that only 88 of the students were included in the analysis. Please go back and see what might have happened. Also, the t-test table is off. It seems that the information is in the wrong columns. The degrees of freedom (df) column should be 86, but that number is under the significance column. ???
2.Interprets the output of the independent samples??t-test.
??the numbers in the table are not correct. The degrees of freedom should be N-2 for a t-test. So the degrees of freedom should be 103, not 86. ???
3.Analyzes the assumptions of the independent samples??t-test.
??the information in the tables is incorrect. ???
4.Develops a conclusion that includes strengths and limitations of an independent samples??t-test.
???Make sure to recap the results and state whether or not the null should be accepted or rejected
You will analyze the following variables in the??grades.sav??data set:
Step 1: Write Section 1 of the DAA
- Provide a context of the??grades.sav??data set.
- Include a definition of the specified variables (predictor, outcome) and corresponding scales of measurement.
- Specify the sample size of the data set.
Step 2: Write Section 2 of the DAA
- Analyze the assumptions of the??t-test.
- Paste the SPSS histogram output for??gpa??and discuss your visual interpretations.
- Paste SPSS descriptives output showing skewness and kurtosis values for??gpa??and interpret them.
- Paste SPSS output for the Shapiro-Wilk test of??gpa??and interpret it.
- Report the results of the Levene’s test and interpret it.
- Summarize whether or not the assumptions of the??t-test are met.
Step 3: Write Section 3 of the DAA
- Specify a research question related to??gender??and??gpa.
- Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis.
- Specify the alpha level.
Step 4: Write Section 4 of the DAA
- Paste the SPSS output of the??t-test.
- Report the results of the SPSS output using proper APA guidelines. Include the following:
- Degrees of freedom.
- Effect size.
- Interpretation of effect size.
- Means and standard deviations for each group. Mean difference.
- Interpret the results against the null hypothesis.
Step 5: Write Section 5 of the DAA
- Discuss the implications of this??t-test as it relates to the research question.
- Conclude with an analysis of the strengths and limitations of??t-test analysis.