Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Recommend at least three (3) specific tasks that could be performed to improve the quality of datasets, using the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Include a thorough description of each activity per each phase.
2. Recommend the actions that should be performed in order to optimize record selections and to improve database performance from a quantitative data quality assessment.
3. Suggest three (3) maintenance plans and three (3) activities that could be performed in order to improve data quality.
4. From the software development methodologies described in the article titled, “Process-centered Review of Object Oriented Software Development Methodologies,” complete the following.
1. Evaluate which method would be efficient for planning proactive concurrency control methods and lock granularities. Assess how your selected method can be used to minimize the database security risks that may occur within a multiuser environment.
2. Analyze how the verify method can be used to plan out system effectively and ensure that the number of transactions do not produce record-level locking while the database is in operation.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Use the literatue review format below
Step 1: Review Literature Review guidelines
Read through the provided guidelines so that you become familiar with the common core elements to produce a MS PowerPoint presentation: e.g. title page, abstract, body—topics e.g. 1) summary, 2) critical analysis, 3) conclusion, [text citations, and quotations if applicable].
Step 2: Topic will be provided by Professor
It will help you considerably if you understand the company’s technology you are researching on which you intend to do a critical analysis.
Step 3: Abstract
1. State the title of the work, the author’s name and the date of publication
2. Outline main ideas of the literature and identify the author’s thesis
3. State your own thesis statement and your main idea about your company e.g. Business Process Modeling techniques are useful in working with Big Data technologies.
Step 4: Summary
1. Briefly outline the main ideas of the article for e.g. who, what, where, when, why and how.
2. For example:
This book is about… The author argues that…
The setting is… The research was…
The main character… The main points are…
Step 5: Critical Analysis
1. Assess whether the framework from the Literature Review can be applied to the technology used by the prospective company. Use the topics from the Literature Review article.
Step 6: Conclusion
1. Restate your thesis in new words
2. Summarize your main ideas if possible with new and stronger words
3. Include a call to action for your reader. For example … This Business Process Modeling framework is useful because…or is not useful because