Week 6 Assignment Draft Qualitative Prospectus
To prepare for this Assignment, review pages 13–16 in the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide, as well as Sections 1.4, 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10 of the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for details on requirements for a Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Nature of the Study, Research Question(s), Interview Questions, and Conceptual Framework for a qualitative study.
Submit a draft qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus that includes the following:
· Problem Statement (not to exceed 150 words)
· Purpose Statement (not to exceed 200 words)
· Nature of the Study (not to exceed 1 page)
· Research Question(s) (20 words max per item) and Interview Questions (may include up to 6 to 10 questions depending on the type of study)
· Conceptual Framework (not to exceed 1 page)
· References page
Please refer to the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide and the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for more specific information about the length/requirements for each component in the Doctoral Study Prospectus.
Week 6 Discussion Alignment Within Qualitative Studies
Post an assessment of your chosen qualitative study utilized in Week 2. Your assessment should include the following:
· Briefly describe key components of your chosen article: problem statement, purpose statement, conceptual framework, research question(s), and interview questions. (Note: You will attach a copy of this study to your Discussion post.)
· Analyze the alignment between these components, including areas of misalignment.
o Explain the level of alignment between these specific components, including areas that may be lacking.
o Recommend at least one change that could improve alignment within this study, including a rationale for your recommendation.