Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Please, define cash larceny.
- What type of lapses of internal control might be in play within an organization where cash larceny has been found? How might controls be improved to deter fraud.
- How might someone go about concealing a skimming procedure he or she was employing within an organization?
- What is an authorized maker scheme, and why are these frauds especially difficult to prevent through normal internal controls?
- How can a perpetrator conceal check-tampering activity from others in the organization?
- How do register disbursement schemes differ from skimming and cash larceny, both of which frequently involve thefts of cash from cash registers?
- How can the processing of low-dollar refunds help a fraudster conceal a register disbursement scheme?