Due Process and Parental Rights
Choose one of the court cases described in the text or use the Internet to research a court case that specifically addresses parental rights or due process.
Write an essay of 1,250-1,500-words analyzing the case, responding to the following questions:
- Who were the parties involved?
- What issues brought this case to court?
- What were the main points of disagreement?
- When and how was the case adjudicated?
- What were the final outcomes?
- Do you agree or disagree with the outcome? Explain.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.