1. Research an article regarding an incident which occurred within one year from today’s date and contains an ethical issue. All articles submitted in this course must come from a reliable source to earn credit.
2. You will write a summary/reaction piece. Follow the format below, with emphasis on properly stating the ethical issue.
Don’t forget to look for good ethical conduct as well as bad. Bad ethical conduct is always easier to find since it is not the norm.
POST TITLE – The Title of your Article – Date of Publication
Be sure your article was published within the last year.
- Summarize the article.
- Review the Understanding Plagiarism Activity and How to Avoid Plagiarism in Module 1
Space down – so the ethical issue is between the paragraphs
State the main ethical issue
- State the issue in question format – Should……….……….? Or what should……..?
- Bold print the ethical issue.
- See Main Moral Issue Activity above to properly state the ethical issue:
- be impartial
- write one issue not two – so do not use the word OR
Paragraph 2 – Share your reaction to the article.
Citation – If you found the article on the internet include the URL – if not include the citation.
Word Count – Minimum word count 250 words. Include the word count.