FIN 370 Finance for Business Initial Public Offerings
Write a 750 to 1,000 word paper describing an initial public offering for a global firm.
Include the following:
- The role of the investment banker and underwriter
- The role of an originating house and a syndicate
- An explanation of the pricing of the issue
- A discussion of some of the risks involved in the public offering and how the securities laws deal with them
- A discussion of any foreign exchange risks the company can face with your ideas about how to mitigate them
Support your work with at least one scholarly reference besides the textbooks.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.