This week the Final Project is designed to give you an opportunity to analyze a quality improvement program. You will analyze data related to benchmarks and national standards and suggest two goals for initiatives that address any deficiencies/opportunities in quality. Anticipated outcomes will also be identified, and appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis will be addressed.
Read??the case study??Patient Safety at Grand River Hospital & St. Mary???s General Hospital??in your Learning Resources.
Conduct??an analysis of the case and write a 10- to 12-page (excluding title page and references) report including:
- Data analysis against benchmarks and national standards
- Observations about where quality improvements are needed
- Goals for initiatives that address those deficiencies/opportunities in quality
- Outcomes that are anticipated in order to accomplish the initiatives
- Appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis. Justify your response