Using the Internet, research about the changes to Medicare.
Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
- Describe the changes to Medicare that are direct results of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Analyze and explain the possible impacts upon the health care system as more Americans gain access to health care.
- Explain the ways in which increased access to health care may affect baby boomers either positively or negatively.
- Explore the role technology plays in accessing health care and on the Patient Protection and Affordable Act.
- Analyze and explain the two new technologies that have affected health care in the past five years.
- Analyze and describe the two new technologies that will be needed in the years ahead to keep up with the aging baby boomers.