Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about??interactive sociotechnical analysis??(ISTA) and the five different types of sociotechnical issues. Based on your research, create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- An introduction and explanation of human factors and sociotechnical issues in medical informatics
- An overview of the ISTA model
- Key features of the ISTA model
- Descriptions of the five types of sociotechnical interactions
- Unintended consequences for each type of sociotechnical interaction
- An in-depth description of any one of the five types of sociotechnical interaction factors from the ISTA model, including a rationale as to why the selected issue is important
- A hypothetical example of a medical informatics issue at play for the sociotechnical issue you selected
- A summary statement relevant to ISTA emphasizing on unintended consequences
Support your presentation with appropriate research, reasoning, and examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.