As the class has progressed, you have learned about implementing a security program to help protect the organization’s assets. Up to this point, you have completed the following:
- Section 1: Information Systems Overview
- Section 2: Information Systems Concepts
- Section 3: Business Information Systems
- Section 4: System Development
Part 2 Tasks: (Objectives from Week 5)
You have been asked to help secure the information system and users against hacking attempts. Complete the following:
- Take this opportunity to list 2 different approaches and techniques a hacker would use to steal the organization’s data.
- For each approach, discuss what methods can be used to circumvent the attack, prevent it, or minimize the disruption caused by the event.
- Include 1-2 pages of detials.
- Name the document “YourName_IT190_Final.doc.”