Resource: Evaluating the Research Process Grading Criteria
Select one of the articles collected in the Week One Annotated Bibliography assignment.
Write a 1,400- to -1,750-word paper that evaluates the research process within your chosen article.
Explain the research process and what you can assume from the study from the following perspectives:
- How is the literature review used in this research?
- What are ethical considerations for data collection?
- What is the data telling us in terms of statistical analysis?
- Are the findings statistically significant???
- Do the conclusions match the results of the study?
- Do the conclusions answer the research questions in the definition of the problem?
- Are the conclusions appropriate?
- Do you have enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of the study? If so, is it effective?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.