Create??a full marketing strategy (3 to 4 pages) for a health care company or product. Refer to the examples of companies or products used in the Week Four Communication Strategy assignment. You may use a company or product from Week Four or select a new company or product. Address the following in your marketing strategy:
Section 1: General Product Information
- Describe the health care company or product
- Describe how you will market your health care company or product.
- Describe how the marking plan will differ from other marketing plans currently available to consumers.
- Describe the value of the services offered by your health care company or product.
Section 2: Consumers
- Differentiate health care access options for consumers.
- Differentiate the health care access options that are available to your target audience.
- Analyze how the health care access options will affect how you market to your target audience.
- Analyze how consumers communicate health care access options.
- Analyze the implications of communication methods used when sharing health information.?? Consider communication from physicians, pharmacies, and consumers when information is shared.????
Section 3: Impact of Outside Agencies
- Analyze the impact government agencies have on products and services that are available to the health care consumer.
Section 4: Impact of Regulations
- Analyze the effect of health care reform on the health care consumer products and services.
- Analyze how health care reform will affect your target audience.
- Analyze how health care reform will affect how you market to your target audience.
Section 5: Anticipating the Changing Market
- Explain how consumer’s options for health care are changing.
- Explain how you will ensure the health care company or product is relevant to the consumer.
Section 6: Importance of Market Strategy
- Explain why all of these factors are important for your marketing strategy.
Format??your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite??3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Click??the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.