Resources: “Presentation Fundamentals” with Tatiana Kolovou on Lynda.com, Instructions for Completing a Video
Technology managers look for three critical fundamental skills from the IT professions hired today:
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing across all stakeholder levels
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to think critically
You are on your second interview for a position in an Information Services Department. You will be presenting to a group of your peers, so they can see if you have good presentation skills. Your task is to:
- Create a presentation containing eight to ten presentation slides including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides.
- Include speaker notes with each slide.