Initial Analysis of Form 10-K
In no more than 525 words, report on the following:
- Use your selected publicly traded company and locate their stock exchange symbol.
- Locate their most recent Form 10-K using either the company Website or U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Summarize the business activities that the company is involved in.
- Identify whether the company reports their results under U.S. GAAP or IFRS.
- Identify the company’s independent external auditor.
- Identify which financial statements are included and in which order they are presented.
- Summarize the company’s financial health based on your initial assessment of the financial statements.
All kinds of papers in all subject areas
We can successfully deal with all kinds of school assignments corresponding to various academic disciplines. Among these school papers are:
- Custom essays
- Dissertations and theses (undergraduate, Master's, PhD)
- Research and term papers
- Courseworks and case studies
- Admission essays and personal statements, etc.