Use the study materials and engage in any additional research needed to fill in knowledge gaps. Write a 2–3 page paper that covers the following:
- What are the types of risks to trusted networks that must be mitigated by security professionals with the goal of securing internal information assets?
- What role does monitoring the external borders or edges of the trusted network play in supporting the security of internal information assets?
- What are some of the tools that are available to security professionals interested in evaluating the contents of packets trying to gain entry into their trusted networks?
- What role does security policy play in securing the external borders or edge of the trusted network?
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (sixth edition) style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 2–3 pages, excluding the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.