In this project, you will create and format charts that display your overall grade average for the courses that you are currently taking. You will create and format a 2-D column chart and a 3-D chart.
Perform the following tasks:
- Open this Excel workbook and save the worksheet as “FirstInital_LastName_ChartsIPA03_.xlsx.”
- Select cell range A5:A8 and G5:G8, using the control feature to select G5:G8, and then click the Insert tab select the Column tab, choose the cluster cylinder column.
- Select a style from the Design tab and then format the all courses (on the chart) with the fill color of Olive Green, Accent 3.
- Select the Cluster Cylinder Column chart, use the Cut command, and then paste a copy of the chart in cell A31.
- Create a second chart from the Design tab. This time, select a Bar chart.
- Add a chart title to both charts using the Layout Style 1. Label the Cluster Cylinder Column chart CTU Grade Average, and label the bar chart “Your Name” Grade Average.
- You realize that a score is missing for your IP5 assignment in IT254. Modify cell F6, and add the value of 81.
- Note: Look at your charts. This action will change your averages.
- Prepare the worksheet for printing by changing the orientation to Landscape. Go to File and Print preview and adjust the sheet to Fit All Columns on One Page.
- Save the workbook. Close the workbook and then exit Excel. Submit the Excel spreadsheet.