Conduct an educational needs assessment and analysis of your hospital.
Write a 1,500-word paper describing the results of your assessment.
Include the following information in your assessment:
- Type of institution
- Type of nursing care or service provided
- Volume of activity of the institution
- Levels of nursing care staff employed
- A summary of the results of the educational needs assessment and analysis, obtained by completing the following steps:
- Select a small sample from your representative group.
- Collect data through interviews, questionnaires, checklists, a review of the institution’s documents, or direct observation.
- Analyze the data.
- Identification of the highest priority educational need
- Identification of institutional forces in favor of and those against responding to educational needs, such as budgetary and staff constraints, staff receptiveness and buy in, and support from management
- Identification, based upon the existing structure of the organization, of the next step within the institution to respond to the educational needs identified as highest priority
Include 1 paragraph introduction and 1 paragraph conclusion.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.