Create a mobile application using Android™ Studio that saves daily workout information to internal storage and not SQL Lite.
Include and save the following information types:
- Type of activity (e.g., bike, run, walk)
Complete the following steps:
- Create three input fields – one for each of the information types above.
- Create one button named, “Add” that will add the information to storage.
- At the bottom of the screen, list the data contents of storage.
- Ensure that every time the Add button is clicked, the data contents of storage refreshes.