QUESTIONS TO WRITE ABOUT:
1)Which objection to the argument from evil has the most promise?
2)Describe the objection and briefly explain why you think it is the most promising?
3)Objections we looked at were, God has a greater plan, Free Will, and Soul-making.
You are welcome to add some other objection if you think there is a better one.Write two paragraphs of 100 words or more (TOTAL 200 WORDS OR MORE, NO MORE THAN 300 WORDS)
CAN YOU PLEASE DO 2 PARAGRAPHES FOLLOWING EXACTLY LIKE THIS BELOW:
1) Thoroughly addresses all parts of the question
2) Substantive. Answered the question in depth.
3) Well organized, clear and concise throughout.
4) Mechanics reflect careful editing
5) DO NOT plagiarism and it will be on turnitin
6)PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT I HIGHLIGHT AND BLOD FRONTS
7) NO MLA (outside source), JUST ONLY THE LINK THAT I ATTACHED ABOVE
PLEASE FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT MISSING ANYTHING. THANK YOU
I NEED THIS ON TUESDAY (JUNE 20) AT 6PM. PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME ON TIME