Consider the example from Phase 1 on the online retail store.
There are 2 parts to this assignment.
Examine the pseudocode sample provided, and explain what it does line by line.
Click here to access the sample. Note that this example is built on top of the one provided in week 2.
Present a solution using pseudocode similar to what you saw in part 1.
- Identify the logic needed to select a payment option, and get payment details.
- The logic needs to capture the payment option from the user.
- Two options should be available for the user to select from:
- Electronic check with routing number and account number
- Credit card with account number, expiration date and CVV code
- The logic should check the selected option using a decision-making statement and provide the corresponding statements to capture the payment information based on the selection