Davis Health Care is dedicated to providing an excellent patient care experience. A recent survey indicated that they could improve their quality of service. Imagine you are charged with identifying an area of improvement for this organization:
Patient safety as focus on this area of improvement. ??
Write??a ??1,400-word paper in which you address the following prompts for the area of improvement
Part 1: Data Collection Tools.
- Explain data needed to monitor improvements.
- Explain at least three data collection tools you can use to collect performance information.
- Explain the types of information each tool collects.
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of each data collection tool.
- Explain how the data collection tools are similar. Explain how the data collection tools are different.??
Part 2: Data Display, Measurement and Reporting
- Identify at least two tools that measure and display the QI data that can be gathered with the data collection tools identified in Part 1.
- Explain the types of information each tool measures, displays, and reports.
- Explain each measurement, display, and reporting tool’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Explain how the measurement, display, and reporting tools are similar and different from each other.
- Explain how the measurement, display and reporting tools are useful for health care organizations.??
Cite??at least 3 sources according to APA guidelines to support your information.