Based on the potential problem you encountered for Family Nurse Practitioners, you will continue to review current research and write four QUALITATIVE annotated bibliographies (one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a QUALITATIVE methodology.
Problem: FNPs do not cover the entire scope of the society???s health needs. The problem of poor staffing, inexperience, and lack of motivation have undermined the capacity of FNPs to deliver quality services that accord with the society???s health needs.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
- Brief description of the research conducted
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., study???s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role specialization.