Create a 700- to 1050-word study guide on the research process and methodologies.
Include the following in your study guide:
- Explain the steps in the research process.
- Summarize the difference between a hypothesis and research question.
- Explain the types of research methodologies.
- Explain the types of data collection tools used in health care research.
- Summarize the types of sampling methodologies.
- Compare the types of statistical analyses.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed or scholarly resources to support your study guide.