Select two to three calculation tasks a program could perform that would be useful. Each task must include the following: Inputing a valuePerforming…
Select two to three calculation tasks a program could perform that would be useful.
Each task must include the following:
- Inputing a value
- Performing a calculation on that value
- Outputting the value
Example calculations include the following:
- Calculating sales tax on a sale
- Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Figuring out a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of units
Obtain approval from your instructor for your items. Send a Private Message to your instructor.
Create a Word document for each of the tasks. The document should contain:
- a brief description of the task
- the pseudocode associated with the task
Create Visual Logic files to execute each of the tasks.
Save all the files in a single folder structure you zip into a single file to submit.
Submit zip file containing all files.