1. Provide a real-life example of a software application that illustrates the different types of adaptors needed to support sequential composition and a real-life example of a software application that illustrates the different types of adaptors needed to support additive composition.
2. Explain how the sequential and additive composition adaptors differ in terms of their usage, their software integration, and their reuse.
3. Describe two requirements of the software as service and the subscription economy as outlined in the Forbes article. Explain how your selected requirements affect the subscription business model.
4. Propose a software application that would be ideal for the subscription economy and explain the benefit of following such a business model.
5. Considering that, due to its extremely sensitive nature, shared data that organizations transmit through collaboration must be kept confidential at all costs, formulate a possible solution that utilizes symmetric or asymmetric cryptography, and describe the advantages and disadvantages of the selected solution. If you had to select one (1) of the two (2) encryption options over the other, justify the one that you would choose, and explain your reasoning.
6. From the e-Activity and your own research, give your opinion of the two (2) most important ways that you believe encryption could assist in addressing some of the current challenges facing organizations today, and explain why these solutions are so important. Justify your answer.