State Public Health Department
Write a 2–3-page essay in Word format.
Include the following:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Alaska public health department in the event of major flooding involving several counties.
- List the communication strategies used in emergency public information and warning.
- Describe the chain of command followed immediately after major flooding has occurred.
- Determine the criteria for evacuation procedures in flood-risk areas.
- Explain how shelters are established and mass care, medical, and mental health services are provided to evacuees.
- Illustrate how volunteers from numerous humanitarian organizations and private companies are managed.
Support your statements with scholarly references and appropriate examples