- Find and state a definition of a contingency table that you feel is easy to understand.
- In your own words, explain what contingency tables are and what they are used for.
- Explain what type of data is displayed in contingency tables.
- Explain how contingency tables and their related statistics are used to test for significance of relations among the data.
- Two statistics that can be used in contingency tables are chi-square and FET. Distinguish between the two statistics.
- Explain when you would use the chi-square and when you would use the FET.
- Explain how you would interpret each statistic.
Note- Just answer the questions. It does not need to be in an essay format. Be sure to provide references