• The paper must be directly related to the use of Geographic Information Systems in Business.
• This would be a standard academic paper in the form of a “literature review” – no original research study is required.
• Final paper is to be a minimum of five full pages of content, single-spaced, and professionally formatted.
This does NOT include the title sheet, table of contents, reference pages, or any appendixes.
• Title Page and Table of Contents (TOC) showing all section titles and page numbers
• APA Style to be used for in-text citations and reference list at the end
• Minimum number of references: 8 article references, 3 or more must be peer-reviewed.