re write the answer i give you. this is the question.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Inventory Management Systems
Due Week 2 and worth 100 points
Your sister owns a small clothing store. During a conversation at a family dinner, she mentions her frustration with having to manually track and reorder high demand items. She would like an automated system but has a very small budget.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you create a plan for a low-cost automated inventory system in which you:
- Describe all the necessary equipment.
- Explain the costs involved in the creation of the system.
- Describe the ongoing maintenance that will be required.
- Provide a workflow diagram in Visio or equivalent software to illustrate how the system will work.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student???s name, the professor???s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the types of business needs that can be addressed using information technology-based solutions.
- Create requirements for a system through a formal technique that enables a productive change in a way the business is conducted.??
- Use contemporary CASE tools in process and data modeling.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about Systems Analysis and Development topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.