You are the task manager for a large customer service corporation consisting of 1,000 employees. You are responsible for 25 direct reports in your department. You have noticed that over the past year there has been a significant decline in the ability of employees to use and manage the technology of the organization. It is currently to the point where production is suffering. Your task is to improve the Technology Management of your employees in your department. You are given 6 months to complete this, as the season nears when you are the busiest with customers. Using the APA style format, write a 3-5 page paper describing how you are going to turn your department around within the 6 month period. At a minimum, your paper must include:
- Identification of issues, concerns, and incidents leading to poor Technology Management
- Strategies and techniques used to improve Technology Management
- The timeframe strategy used for producing these results with a 6 month period
Present your findings as a 3-5 pages Word document formatted in APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3–4 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
Absolutely NO Plagiarism! I Will Pay $2.00 Down Plus an Additional $10.00 For This Paper.